Do cultural dimensions correlate with purchase decisions? In this report, you will set out to address this question. , you will create an empirical journal article, much like the one you critiqued as your Unit 3 Individual Project.
- Provide a general research background on consumers’ motivation to buy.
This portion of your paper will be 1 -2 pages in length and must be based predominately on articles from the library’s full-text databases.
- Describe the data collection process. (This may be taken from the U4 Group project, as long as it is written in 3rd person).
- Demographic Charts & Tables:
- Pie Chart for Gender (add a written description below it)
- A chart for Age (add a written description below it)
- Descriptive Statistics of the 6 Factors (add a written description below them)
- Four (4) Hypothesis Tests (one of which must be a regression)
- Write out a Null & Alternate Hypothesis (alpha = .05)
- Run the test, state the decision rule
- Apply the research to the findings of your study. What are the implications for marketers?
The assignment requires the use of ARTICLES from the library’s full-text databases. Articles are found in periodicals. These are not to be confused with eBooks or Reference Books. The best databases for Marketing: ABI Inform Global, Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, Masterfile Premier, and PsycArticles (in some cases). You should steer away from databases that focus on Books, including reference books, like: Credo Reference, eBrary, NetLibrary, or Oxford Reference.
. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper.
The paper should be written in third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate. Instead of saying, “I researched and found out…” refer to yourself in the following manner: “The research team surveyed 5 people…”
Your assignment should contain a in addition to the body. The length of the submission depends on the size of the graphics used.
- Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached
In order to receive credit for work completed in SPSS, you must submit the .sav worksheet and the .spo file(s) used to create tables, graphs and output pasted in the U5 IP.
Click here to order similar paper @Superbwriters.com. 100% Original.Written from scratch by professional writers.