Application Assignment: Cooperate. Collaborate. Connect.
NGOs and other governmental organizations often work side by side on the same problem.
Explore the web pages of the organizations provided in your Learning Resources this week to learn about the work they are doing. Look for one health issue that you can see in both the NGOs and other governmental organizations for this Assignment.
By Day 7
Write a 2- to 3-page paper that both summarizes and compares the roles and functions of one governmental and one non-governmental health organization, public or global, for a specific health issue of your choice. Be sure that your summary includes information about the following:
- Where are the organizations’ headquarters located?
- What is the mission or purpose of these organizations?
- What populations do they serve and what do they do?
- How are the organizations funded? Are they part of a larger public health infrastructure?
- Do these organizations mention collaboration with any other agencies or organizations?
- Are there any major public health issues these organizations are currently focusing on?
- What might be some ethical issues that are related to the mission of these organizations? (If the organizations have a code of conduct or ethics statement, provide a brief summary in your description).
- Summarize what you learned in researching these organizations: What were the most interesting things you learned in this application? How are the organizations you selected similar or different?
Click here to order similar paper @Superbwriters.com. 100% Original.Written from scratch by professional writers.