Write a 700- to 1,050-word comprehensive paper. A comprehensive paper should incorporate concepts from your previous GEN/201 coursework including but not limited to: The Continuing Academic Success Thesis/Outline, Critical Thinking/Ethics Inventory, and the Sources Assignments.
Use the Week 5 Final Paper Student Template provided to assist in your paper.
The final paper’s focus is to help you share what you learned throughout your studies in GEN/201, including how you will apply this knowledge to take responsibility for your success in your education and your career.
Include the following concepts and ideas in your final paper:
- Create a thesis statement, developing a core theme for your paper (i.e., Continuing Academic Success).
- Include at least one educational goal and one career goal, and discuss how setting goals can lead to greater educational and career success.
- Consider how the writing process discussed in GEN/201 can help you advance in your education and your career. Highlight University resources you will use to ensure writing and academic success. Consider the benefits and challenges of working with outside resources.
- Discuss ethics and academic integrity – share an example of how the information from your Ethical Lens Inventory can help you make better decisions and how this impacts your educational and career success.
- Elaborate on the steps you will take to improve your critical-thinking skills to help you advance academically. Use the critical thinking information you explored in GEN/201.
- As you conclude the paper, feel free to include any other important lessons you learned in this course and summarize.
The paper format should be in APA format (Title Page, in-text and full references, double-spaced, etc.) and include the following:
- An introduction
- A body incorporating the ideas below, as well as a minimum of three properly cited and referenced sources from the University Library
- A conclusion
- A reference page
Run a WritePoint® Powered by Grammarly® Report and proofread your paper.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Grading Guide: Below is the grading rubric that I will use to grade your paper:
|Content and Development(15 points)||Points Earned: X/15|
|The following aspects are included in the paper (each element is worth 3 points):|
|Organization (2 points)||Points Earned: X/4|
|The student included the following (each element is worth .4 points):
|Readability and Style (2 points)|
Click here to order this paper @Superbwriters.com. The Ultimate Custom Paper Writing Service