|Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Library Research Project
Successful organizations do more than just appraise employees at the end of the year; they design, implement, and manage a performance management system that aligns employee activities and achievements with the success of the organization.
Research various ways that organizations link employee performance to organizational goals, and design a performance management process that addresses the following:
· Setting employee performance goals
· Tying employee standards into strategic business decisions
· Linking employee performance to organizational goals
· Cascading goals downward
· Rolling up performance
· The performance review cycle
· The measurement of employee satisfaction with the process
You must have a minimum of 3 scholarly references.
Click here to order this paper @Superbwriters.com. The Ultimate Custom Paper Writing Service