When designing compensation and benefits programs, organizational leaders have begun to recognize that they must consider the unique needs of their employees based on workforce demands and geographic factors. This has resulted in many innovative approaches to compensation and benefits management. Although what works for one organization may not work for another, organizations might find it helpful to revise and build upon existing programs from inside and/or outside the health care industry. For this Discussion, you examine a compensation and benefits program and provide recommendations for improvement.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Locate an example of an innovative compensation or benefits program from within or outside the health care industry.
- Evaluate the program you selected.
- Why, in your opinion, is the program effective? Consider the program features, its intended outcomes, and how those outcomes are met.
- How might you improve upon the program?
- How might you apply this program to your current or future health care organization?
Note: This is a Post First assignment. You are required to post your original post before the discussion board opens for your review.
By Day 3
Post a cohesive response to the following:
Briefly describe the compensation or benefits program you selected. Evaluate the program. Include why it is effective, at least two ways you might improve it, and how you might apply it to your current or future health care organization. Defend or argue your evaluation.
Click here to order this paper @Superbwriters.com. The Ultimate Custom Paper Writing Service