Submit your 3-2 Case Study here.
Review the Financial Times video and use the resource-based view of international business strategy (IBS) by addressing the following:
- Evaluate Sony’s five-year performance versus major global rivals, both financial and strategic positioning.
- Characterize the salient aspects of the global audio and video equipment and consumer electronics industry value chain.
- Conduct a VRIO analysis of Sony’s major resources and competencies within its value chain.
- Do any competencies reach the “core” or “distinctive” level over rivals? How do these relate to their chosen generic strategy and value chain activities?
- Summarize Sony’s strengths and weaknesses. What are the strategic implications for Sony’s future IBS?
Sony 2012 Annual Report and company website
- Company information: OneSource and Value Line
- Industry information: Net Advantage and MarketLine
Commentary may include Reuters, WSJ, Financial Times, or industry-related publications
For additional details, please refer to the Case Study Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
Click here to order this paper @Superbwriters.com. The Ultimate Custom Paper Writing Service