Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
The discussion assignment for this week will be about the fundamental design of a network and the problems associated with requirements definition for networks. One of the most difficult challenges in any system development project is defining the requirements.
Conduct research using the library and Internet to find information about network requirements elicitation and analysis. Then, answer the following:
- What are some of the key factors to consider when gathering requirements for a network?
- What difficulties might you encounter in this process, and how might you mitigate the problems?
- Discuss some methods you might use to ensure that the requirements are acceptable before moving on to the design stage of the network implementation process.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words about their primary task response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Click here to order this paper @Superbwriters.com. The Ultimate Custom Paper Writing Service