This assignment will provide you with firsthand experience in developing a strategic marketing plan for entering a new international market. Choose a global company that you are familiar with for this paper.
Note: Do not use a company from a previous assignments or discussions.
Use the Internet or Strayer Library to research the following components of the global company that you have chosen:
- – Company Profile (History & Analysis)
- – Product(s)
- – Market Position
- – Analysis of current global operating environments
- – Integrated marketing communication (IMC) Strategy
- – Strengths and Weaknesses Analysis
- – Sustainable Competitive Advantage(s) enjoyed by the firm
- – Sources of funds for the project
- – Pro-Forma Balance Sheet & Income Statement for five (5) years
- – Cash-Flow Statement
Note: You may also use the following resource for your research:§Financial profiles for global companies:
(http://news.morningstar.com/stockReturns/CapWtdIndustryReturns.html) Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Choose a country into which the company you selected may expand.
Note: Ensure that the country you chose is currently not doing business with the selected company in any capacity (e.g., exporting, FDI, or contract manufacturing).
- Develop a brief profile of the country that you have chosen. The summary should include:
- Geographic and historical data regarding international business
- Political and legal environment for conducting international business
- Business customs and practices
- Economic environment
- Socio-economic analysis which should include the factors of concern (e.g., population characteristics, language, GDP, taxation, personal income, labor, industries, communication networks, imports / exports, and major trading partners’ countries).
Note:Refer the following resource to complete this criterion of the assignment:§A Basic Guide to Exporting Contents
§Business week’s Magazine covering Global Marketing
- Ascertain the possibility and feasibility of financial distribution, and marketing partnerships for the company within the chosen country. Your research should include:
Further details of the assignment are hidden…
Click here to order this paper @Superbwriters.com. The Ultimate Custom Paper Writing Service