Lesson 4 Review Questions
Directions: Answer each of the following questions.
1. Define energy, and state where living things get the energy they need.
2. What is an autotroph? Give an example.
3. How does photosynthesis change energy?
4. How do heterotrophs obtain food?
5. What are the stages of photosynthesis? Which stage occurs first?
6. Describe the chloroplast and its role in photosynthesis.
7. Summarize what happens during the light reactions of photosynthesis.
8. What happens during the carbon fixation step of the Calvin cycle?
9. During which stage of photosynthesis is glucose made?
Essay submission: Select one (1) Biology topic from this lesson, and submit a 3-5 paragraph essay about the topic. Present the answer in complete sentences with supporting information from the Lesson. Do not copy and paste from the Lessons or Internet resources, but answer in your own words to demonstrate understanding of the material. Remember to cite your sources!
<<<<< answer these questions and type them on microsoft word…. i will payyyyy no more than 230$ and you have to give me the answers before i payyyyyy ok…i will do no down payyyyyy ments until i get the answers
text me on whatsapp…. +1 252 452 8315 text me now!!!
Click here to order this paper @Superbwriters.com. The Ultimate Custom Paper Writing Service