The argumentative research essay must be a minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 7 pages long, and must follow MLA formatting guidelines.
- Introduction. The introduction must be 1/2 – 3/4 of a page in length and should provide sufficient background information to help the reader understand the importance of the argumentative thesis statement.
- Include a one-sentence thesis statement as the last sentence of your introduction.
- Body. Include a minimum of four body paragraphs that develop your thesis points. Use specific examples, factual information, statistics, and informed opinions. Include at least one paragraph that addresses the opposition point of view. Answer the questions: How would others who disagree with your argument respond? Why are they wrong or misguided?
- Conclusion. Rephrase your thesis at the beginning of the concluding paragraph. You may include a vision of what society could be with the changes you suggest. If a call-to-action is appropriate, state what your readers can do to support your vision. the concluding paragraph should be 1/3 to 1/4 a page in length.
Works Cited Page
Add a Works Cited page that contains a minimum of five credible references from a variety of sources (online databases, books, academic articles).
- Proofread carefully to correct mistakes in spelling, grammar, punctuation and word choice.
Click here to order this paper @Superbwriters.com. The Ultimate Custom Paper Writing Service